Speech therapy is not only limited to children with hearing and speaking impairments, it can also be made available for individuals whose ability to communicate have been affected due to accidents, injury or chronic illnesses. Columbus Global Home Health Services, Inc. offers speech therapy services by our experienced speech-language pathologists.
- Home Safety
- Dysphagia (Swallowing)
- Adaptive Speech Devices
- Aural (Hearing) Rehabilitation
- Non-oral Communication
- Home Speech and Language Exercise Program
- Patient Education
- Communication Options/Alternatives
- Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Speech Articulation Exercise
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Skills Evaluation
- Comprehension Skills Assessment
- Sensory Skills Assessment
If you would like to meet with us for a consultation or to avail of our services, please Schedule an Assessment online so we can accommodate you for an appointment. For questions and inquiries, please give us a call at 614-337-2580.